Plans

Gladys

Is anyone appropriately qualified/experienced interested in drawing (for cash) some plans for solar panels for planning permission for me? I have plans from when we built the extension so, possibly naively, think it is just a case of copying them and showing a solar panel on the roof. I would have tried myself but I have absolutely no idea how these things work so it would probably be counter-productive.

The panels are to go on the south face of the roof of a typical Farmhill extended-over-garage semi.

Anyone interested?

Is anyone appropriately qualified/experienced interested in drawing (for cash) some plans for solar panels for planning permission for me? I have plans from when we built the extension so, possibly naively, think it is just a case of copying them and showing a solar panel on the roof. I would have tried myself but I have absolutely no idea how these things work so it would probably be counter-productive.

The panels are to go on the south face of the roof of a typical Farmhill extended-over-garage semi.

Anyone interested?

Hi Gladys,

I could do your application.

Damien 422075

Archived