Police Deal With Incident On Bus In Castletown - Allegedly

Fossils

i know............................................................................

............... some guy just started hitting another guy for apparently no apparent reason, though im doubtful there was no reason at all.... basically it in a nutshell

Essentially, I am told and assuming there weren't two incidents on buses to Castletown last night, a young man in his late 20's was being an arse after a few drinks and was annoying a group of young girls. Someone stepped in to persuade him to stop and things got a bit out of hand, mainly due to said lad. A case of a pissed dick showing off to some girls and not being man enough to accept that he should just sit down and shut up.

Well, at least that is how it was relayed to me.

i guess the chip shop was closing for the local constabulary. Now they are internally trained unfortunately they just perpetuate uselessness and amazingly think they know all and do no wrong its extraordinary

The Punctuation Police will be round to your place in a minute, yessir.

i guess the chip shop was closing for the local constabulary. Now they are internally trained unfortunately they just perpetuate uselessness and amazingly think they know all and do no wrong its extraordinary

Well maybe laughingcavalier should join and try and improve things himself if he thinks they are that useless...........but he's probably just not man enough

What does this post mean please?

What does this post mean please?

It means you can still buy a drink after midnight on the island.

Well maybe laughingcavalier should join and try and improve things himself if he thinks they are that useless...........but he's probably just not man enough

/agree

Training locally has opened up the doors to some people who would not have found it easy to go away for the 12 weeks basic training, this means people with local ties and commitments can apply. it also means the training can be tailored to suite the Manx enviroment.

Me thinks laughing cav is a donkey who either has a big chip on his sholder or is too small to make the grade.

Archived