[BBC News] Manx Flybe passenger numbers rise

Newsbot

i didn't read the link, but if you suddenly take most of the passengers that got fucked over by eurowanx, your figures are bound to be UP, ronaldsway is a photographers paradise. it has gone from being a place with a few half empty planes in a day, to being ideal for still life and landscapes

i didn't read the link, but if you suddenly take most of the passengers that got fucked over by eurowanx, your figures are bound to be UP, ronaldsway is a photographers paradise. it has gone from being a place with a few half empty planes in a day, to being ideal for still life and landscapes

So that Reynolds bird has had a positive impact on the airport at last - good to know :-)

BTW - I remember the first jet landing there - was out on the playing fields at King Bill's young pretenders institute.

Bring back BA!

How about *total* passengers through the *airport* ?

http://www.gov.im/airport/ViewNews.gov?pag...mp;menuid=11570

Do you know if there is anywhere that tells us how many of the passengers are originating journeys from the Island - it would be good to know if the increase is due to people coming here or going from here.

Incidentally looking at the BBC link at the head of this thread are the BBC/Fly.be being economical with the truth when they say that they are flying from the IOM to Switzerland, Italy and Germany? Looking at the Fly.be website I see that they say that are going to begin flying to Geneva in December but no mention of Germany or Italy.

Archived