Rnli Lifeboat "banned" By Health & Safety Nazis

Langweilig

Now come on, credit where credit is due. The Wail excels in hysterical narrow minded bigotry and has no peers as regards dragging people through the mud and avoiding litigation.

eg 'Does this man torture puppies and have millions hidden in illegal tax avoidance scams?

They always use 'Does' or 'Is this'

A nasty tiny minded paper for nasty tiny minded people.

Now come on, credit where credit is due. The Wail excels in hysterical narrow minded bigotry and has no peers as regards dragging people through the mud and avoiding litigation.

eg 'Does this man torture puppies and have millions hidden in illegal tax avoidance scams?

They always use 'Does' or 'Is this'

A nasty tiny minded paper for nasty tiny minded people.

Arrrh, thats not true. (Stamp feet) :angry: I like the crossword on the back page. and my mind is as big as a ---------mmmmmmmmm. Lost my train of thought there.

but what would the founder of the RNLI make of the Health & Safety jobsworths?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...schoolgirl.html

I wonder if the Maritime and Coastguard Agency has rules about weather conditions a lifeboat can go out in? The crews are fantastic and very brave people. The MCA seem to be out of touch with the spirit of lifesaving and the risks it unfortunately entails.

An interesting article by Libby Purves in yesterdays Times on the lifeboat incident.

We must train people to break the rules

Petty bureaucrats are a necessary evil. But we must instruct them in when to use their initiative and make exceptions

Clicky

Archived