Dj Open Night

FattyWho?

We have open mic nights, why can't we have an open Dj night?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Could be a success I reckon. Its promoting the scene and WE ALL need to do that don't we. ;)

I've a few ideas but wonder what the rest of you think?

Regards

Fatty

Finding a venue is a massive problem over here. People must have some ideas? I've got a few but don't know how they will be received n whether they'd actually agree? Old friends club? Had some good nights in there! Its not like its a clubbing night but that don't mean its strictly Dj's either. I think if its advertised well enough, people would go.

And there is plenty of ego about so there shouldn't be any excuses...

We have open mic nights, why can't we have an open Dj night?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Could be a success I reckon. Its promoting the scene and WE ALL need to do that don't we. ;)

I've a few ideas but wonder what the rest of you think?

Regards

Fatty

Happy to join this idea.

I would go for a concept of battle?Difrent kind of music like DnB, Funky, Beats etc

Well,

I've been pondering the idea of asking a friend who owns a premises in town. I don't know if any of you guys know her or know of the open mic nights she has, but I'm going to ask whether or not the possibility of a Dj open night is an option?

Would be handy as its town, accessible and it'll be warm.

Any one had anymore ideas perhaps? People, you can play what you want. There are no restrictions, its an open night!

Regards

Fatty

Sounds good, I'm in....All you need is a decent or central venue, a date (preferably around a pay day weekend/avoiding any clashes with Paramount DJ nights) and ideally a charity to support to help smooth the waters with the venue and bring in more people....what about supporting the Michael Bellis fund, I'm sure he'd push this as one of the fund raising events on his facebook page too, which has a massive amount of members, so would be a good cause as well as an awesome and different night out...

Vix ;)

Interesting points

Working with a charity would be a good cause. I'm not actually proposing the night be that of something whereby people go out n get hammered and listen to music all night. I'm suggesting we have a night whereby we play music for ourselves in which people of all backgrounds can enjoy. But now you mention it, I think could possibly work.

I'm gonna get on to my friend. I'll see what she has to say about the venue and I'll report back with my findings!

Over n out..

Fat Stuff

p.s. Oh n yeah, I'm gonna try n take the Horn's of the bull on this one k!

Archived