Scottish Seagull Cull Planned

Langweilig

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About time some one declared war on the filthy shitehawks

I would like to think that this is the thin end of the wedge and that soon culls of chavs, scoungers & scumbags will follow

Feel free to add to my wish-list

4x4 owners

I would like to think that this is the thin end of the wedge and that soon culls of chavs, scoungers & scumbags will follow

4x4 owners

I only drive it in 2 wheel drive unless I'm towing the boat

Fair point though

How would you like to be Chief Minister?

I'd 'vote Cheeky'.

. . . . . . . . if only we knew at the last election what we know now, someone else might not have got elected and so that might well have been at least a possibility. Probably.

:)

People that want to wage war on another species just because it annoys them.

Calling them filthy is a bit hypocritical - if it wasn't for all the shit that us humans leave behind, they wouldn't bother us. Who's more filthy, humans or seagulls?

Scottish Seagull Cull Planned

How do you tell a Scottish Seagull from a non Scottish seagull?

Presumably after the pogrom there won't be any immigrant gulls stepping in.

I'd like to point out that I shower once a day if I need it or not,

Mind you you'd think that a clued up eaterie owner could make a 'Killing' by selling roasted seagull baps from their Douglas based outlet maybe even seagull egg omlettes or seagull fried egg eggs with sea gull sausages in baps Mmmmmm :D

Absolute f ing panseys.

If they are such a bunch of fannies they just need to put down those little spikes on their roofs which stops Herring Gulls (not f ing seagulls, scottish morons) nesting.

No murdering of defenseless animals is necessary, just an application of common sense.

p.s sh1tehawk what exactly is your display pic? Or do you not know?

If they are such a bunch of fannies they just need to put down those little spikes on their roofs which stops Herring Gulls nesting.

No murdering of defenseless animals is necessary, just an application of common sense.

I saw a young gull impaled upon the spikey things on a shop next to Woolworths in Strand Street.

Imagine your first ever flight as yer mam pushes you off the edge. You see the street looming ahead and decide to take a break and rest on that shelf. Aaagghh! Skwaaaark!

Archived