4 Years Jail For Drug Importer!

WTF

i find it quite odd that what appears to be a first time offender with not that much gear and who cooperated fully with the police gets 4 years inside?? i think that now there is room in the prison we will see a few less umpteenth last chances for the same perp and also less suspended sentences which could send out the right message. i think without the new prison this new name first offender would have been fined with a suspended sentence and been back at home for tea.

Going off the pictures of the place, nice pool tables etc have a feeling he might have access to the internet, or will have been provided with someone to type out his thoughts, so he'll either be playing Scrabulous on Facebook or hitting the net to find ways to divert his keepers away from his escape plans, and seeing how the workers there hate being there more than the prisoners.....

WTF - Do you KNOW he is a First-Time Offender?

it isn't a name i have heard of before in a drug context, unlike the usual suspects from pully. he may have a traffic offence if memory serves, but i don't think drugs.

i find it quite odd that what appears to be a first time offender with not that much gear and who cooperated fully with the police gets 4 years inside?? i think that now there is room in the prison we will see a few less umpteenth last chances for the same perp and also less suspended sentences which could send out the right message. i think without the new prison this new name first offender would have been fined with a suspended sentence and been back at home for tea.

What was stated?

How much gear?

Going off the pictures of the place, nice pool tables etc have a feeling he might have access to the internet, or will have been provided with someone to type out his thoughts, so he'll either be playing Scrabulous on Facebook or hitting the net to find ways to divert his keepers away from his escape plans, and seeing how the workers there hate being there more than the prisoners.....

The workers have gone now as the place is finished completion :lol:

(sorry, couldn't resist it)

I did say to myself, that I was trying to avoid the prison theme, but somehow can't :( It's so easy though, I mean, to antagonize people and I really should refrain from doing so, but I just suppose it gets rid of being frustrated with some abusive, annoying phone calls, where I have to be nice all the time.

Never mind, anyone up for a shouting match? :) Just to get it out of the way?

Archived