Common Purpose

Lovenotfear

Just look at the founder of Common Purpose Julia Middleton, the title of her book is very telling, BEYOND AUTHORITY. The title of her book says it all, its about taking control over people, which seems to be a common theme throughout the whole organization.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just look at the founder of Common Purpose Julia Middleton, the title of her book is very telling, BEYOND AUTHORITY. The title of her book says it all, its about taking control over people, which seems to be a common theme throughout the whole organization.

That's not evidence.

Have you read the book? Go buy it read, read is a skeptic and see if that's what YOU really think and not what you think you should think.

Honestly china, do you not think her eyes are a give away?

Haha. Her eyes. HER EYES.

That's it then, hang the bitch. She obviously looks shifty.

(To save me having to post again later in the thread when you don't understand. This post is irony. I'm pointing out how ridiculous you are. Thank you. You are full of stupid.)

Honestly china, do you not think her eyes are a give away?

Haha. Her eyes. HER EYES.

That's it then, hang the bitch. She obviously looks shifty.

(To save me having to post again later in the thread when you don't understand. This post is irony. I'm pointing out how ridiculous you are. Thank you. You are full of stupid.)

whatever haha, but condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance!

Ive done all my homework, am not doing your's aswell :)

The best technique used is group think, thinking for your self or being a individual is NOT wanted for the masseses, LEADERS have to go beyond control of just there tight inner circle & think about LEADING the whole of society. They have to learn to LEAD by building consensus in the media & major organization's & mass mind think will do the rest. I'm not sure if Bernard Madoff would have been thought of as a LEADER, but these type of skills could be useful in prison. Plato used the term Guardian as a LEADER but these Guardian's would have to be from the correct breed of people & be tested for there leadership skills from a early age. Until we start this Plato Guardian breading program, I'll have to think for my self, & I'll let the LEADERS run the Banks & the Economy. The whole idea that we need these LEADERS to control us to me just seems wrong. I prefer the term Representative for the people in a Parliament, as there supposed to represent us all. What do you think?

Yes I have read it and yes its about Control over people, but it doesn't matter what you or I think let other people read it and decide for them selves. The truth will out.

Can you give an examples of how "its about Control over people"?

What do you think leadership is about? Leadership is about control.

The best technique used is group think, thinking for your self or being a individual is NOT wanted for the masseses, LEADERS have to go beyond control of just there tight inner circle & think about LEADING the whole of society. They have to learn to LEAD by building consensus in the media & major organization's & mass mind think will do the rest. I'm not sure if Bernard Madoff would have been thought of as a LEADER, but these type of skills could be useful in prison. Plato used the term Guardian as a LEADER but these Guardian's would have to be from the correct breed of people & be tested for there leadership skills from a early age. Until we start this Plato Guardian breading program, I'll have to think for my self, & I'll let the LEADERS run the Banks & the Economy. The whole idea that we need these LEADERS to control us to me just seems wrong. I prefer the term Representative for the people in a Parliament, as there supposed to represent us all. What do you think?

There is no difference between representatives of the people and common purpose except a vote. And there are already leaders in place in society who have control over society.

Archived