Warhammer Online

Rhumsaa

interesting

I have pre ordered so looking forward to open beta tomorrow - right after I get the 12 gig download or what not

gay

would be cool if we could all get on the same server again like wow - I have no preset ideas/preferences so far

first one in says so here?

interesting

I have pre ordered so looking forward to open beta tomorrow - right after I get the 12 gig download or what not

gay

would be cool if we could all get on the same server again like wow - I have no preset ideas/preferences so far

first one in says so here?

It's not that big, about 8.5 ish, downloaded pretty quick too. I'll be jumping on with the usual lot from treehuggers mostly likely, but I can post here if I beat you on.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the Beta running on my main PC and the disk came through today so i thought i would run it on my old PC as a kind of backup. Went great until it came to patching time!! its only an 822mb patch and it has been running all night and its still at 50%

When i downloaded the Beta it patched up in no time at all, all the ports are the same on the router side so i am assuming its just the amount of traffic on the war servers who didnt download the beta client.

Anyone else patch today and is it as slow for them?

Edit: 23:10 the last 50% came down in 30 mins, must have been busy.

I had the Beta running on my main PC and the disk came through today so i thought i would run it on my old PC as a kind of backup. Went great until it came to patching time!! its only an 822mb patch and it has been running all night and its still at 50%

When i downloaded the Beta it patched up in no time at all, all the ports are the same on the router side so i am assuming its just the amount of traffic on the war servers who didnt download the beta client.

Anyone else patch today and is it as slow for them?

Edit: 23:10 the last 50% came down in 30 mins, must have been busy.

Yeah, took me four hours to patch yesterday.

What servers is everyone on?

Archived