[BBC News] Pub evacuated after bomb warning

Newsbot

What a prat, he probably did it from home after being barred for not fighting or something.

Drunk

+

Prank

=

Punkd

Ask those tits who vandalised all the road signs on the Old Castletown Road the other week.

What a prat, he probably did it from home after being barred for not fighting or something.

Drunk

+

Prank

=

Punkd

Ask those tits who vandalised all the road signs on the Old Castletown Road the other week.

Or someone who's husband / wife was in there and they wanted them to come home!

Why, what exactly did they do?

There was an 18/21st party down the road from us, loads of scantly clad lasses out on the road, later that evening a bunch of lads walked back to Douglas ripping everything and anything apart they could find, road signs, people's gates etc. They were caught red handed at the Nunnery by all accounts.

Was that the night when mayhem was exacted on Farmhill? For some reason they found their way up my cul de sac (ooh, Matron!) and managed to move a for sale notice from a neighbours into my garden, they also left pints of milk on car roof tops etc. etc. Nothing too destructive, I just couldn't figure out why they came up our way as it isn't on the way anywhere.

Archived