Bbc Living World

manshimajin

Heard this at the weekend - it was a very interesting programme for those interested in the seashore and the IOM

BBC Living World

There is a button towards the left 'Listen Again' that replays the broadcast. Two more Manx related programmes are in the 'Previous Programmes' section. I think that there is another one from the Island this weekend.

I heard this programme at the weekend. The poor presenter hardly got a word in with the woman he interviewed on his tour of Scarlett beach. After 5 mins I was wishing he'd drown her in one of the rock pools they were delving in.

they were near Carseltown in her best southern BBC English.

OK you cynics... I'll admit that the poor bloke had to do this one with a Basking Shark who speaks Estuarine English and laughs like one of those horses at the Retirement Home - but it was good to hear the place getting a mention. The other programmes were not bad either.

Heard this at the weekend - it was a very interesting programme for those interested in the seashore and the IOM

BBC Living World

There is a button towards the left 'Listen Again' that replays the broadcast. Two more Manx related programmes are in the 'Previous Programmes' section. I think that there is another one from the Island this weekend.

Hey we are on BBC 2 again ....NOW!!!!!

Lovely shot of a shark in the bay at Port Erin

Archived