[BBC News] Appeal over island vehicle theft

Newsbot

I think I'd be more than peeved that some shitbag stole my vehicle.

Oh yes, it was just a jolly ....whatever!!!

If my kid needed to go to hospital urgently, then this bastard stole the very thing that was needed to get me there quickly, so yes, I'd be more than peeved and anyone else would be also, if there was a life threatening situation involved, so hardly a crime? I'm sorry scrappy, but I disagree with you on this, as maybe this time, just a vehicle was taken without any loss of life and maybe the person was late for work or needed the van for work, but who knows next time?

I think I'd be more than peeved that some shitbag stole my vehicle.

Oh yes, it was just a jolly ....whatever!!!

If my kid needed to go to hospital urgently, then this bastard stole the very thing that was needed to get me there quickly, so yes, I'd be more than peeved and anyone else would be also, if there was a life threatening situation involved, so hardly a crime? I'm sorry scrappy, but I disagree with you on this, as maybe this time, just a vehicle was taken without any loss of life and maybe the person was late for work or needed the van for work, but who knows next time?

I hope that if you manxy did have to do a life saving dash to hospital you would choice a better vehicle than a suzuki super carry, or if it is your vehicle of choice atleast remember to take your 'Benny Hill' cassette tape with you just for added sound effect and remember you have to go round each roundabout more than once.

So, basically, someone rolled it down the hill?

Ballacannel is quite a distance up hill from where it was nicked. It's a bastard of a walk when you're pissed as well, especially in the rain.

Ok, so I got it wrong and thought of the wrong estate. You sound strangely familiar with the plight of the Laxey drunk in need of transport in inclement weather in the Laxey region.. Where were you between the hours of 24:00 and 01:30 Monday night?

Ballacannel is quite a distance up hill from where it was nicked. It's a bastard of a walk when you're pissed as well, especially in the rain.

Ok, so I got it wrong and thought of the wrong estate. You sound strangely familiar with the plight of the Laxey drunk in need of transport in inclement weather in the Laxey region.. Where were you between the hours of 24:00 and 01:30 Monday night?

He probably called your taxi and ended up in the wrong place entirely! :lol:

Funnily enough I was making my way home, which is just a short walk from Ballacannell estate. I was however completely sober. And not driving some clapped out old stolen Piaggio-Suzuki-Bedford-Daishitsu gayer florist mobile.

Archived