Great Business Opportunity

mollag

We are talking pubs, not pub-daycare-restaurant. That is just the thing that pisses me off with the Bushey's tent, fecking people bringing their pushchairs etc.

Busheys (the original building) was as close to the perfect pub that you will ever find over here, 3 rooms, 3 completely seperate environments. Main bar was good for a game of Pool/Darts/Table Football and a great Jukebox. Centre bar was for chilling out, roaring fire, no music plenty of seats. Then you had the main stage bar with plenty of live music.

Nobody will ever capture what made Busheys what it was.

Damn 'Developers', sucking al the fun out of the Island to supply yet another office block.

Not bothered about TV but I do like a decent jukebox. The one in the Woodbourne is ok.

Cue vision of Micheal Moyle firing pound coins into it as he plays Dean Martin's classic , "Little ol wine drinker me" over and over again !

A friend took me to a pub in Edinburgh recently. It was small and a bit on the dark side, the barman welcomed you when you walked in, real ale, a fantastic array of whiskies, the barman knew what he was doing, people having conversations, no sign of Sky TV, no food, just friendly.

And no sign of Albert Tatlock north of the border....so no Scottish jokes

Archived