Coffin Dodgers " God Lov Em"

homarus

Aye, and you don't have to give a shit about the state of your vehicle either!

Nice stream of diesel dripping out? Check. Loose wheel? Check. Copy of "The Star"? Check.

Back to older drivers. It's a scientific fact that frustration causes accidents. What prat really thinks "oh, the car in front is doing 30 m.p.h. in an unrestricted zone on a dry clear day. No problem, I'll stick with that!" Yeah right, don't spare me the holier than thou crap. :angry:

However "old people" are not my real bugbear over here. They're often going so slow that passing something almost stationary isn't a big deal. The folk I would gladly introduce to my favourite axe are the folk of all ages and all car types who do 45m.p.h everywhere. They'll zoom through Union Mills, do said same speed up the Ballahutchin then sail through Glen Vine and Crosby again at 45 before I catch them back up at The Highlander and then get stuck all the way to Ballacraine. And the man in the hi-viz with his performance Ford and magic hairdryer is never there when this happens..

I miss my Sierra and being able to scare the crap out of them! :w00t:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I miss my Sierra and being able to scare the crap out of them! :w00t:

Yeah they were scary fugly cars ;)

Particularly the ones with purple fluffy dice hanging from the mirror.

We have roads here that used to be horse cart tracks or plain old walking tracks to the mines and have now been surfaced to a greater or lesser extent. A few are pretty good and some are bloody awful. What scares me are drivers who can't differentiate between the two.

Archived