Farmers' Market In Ballaugh Every Friday

Cassandra

Manx Market in Ballaugh every Friday behind the One Stop Shop from 11 a.m.

Locally produced food, organic vegetables and goods hand crafted on the Island.

Refreshments available, all welcome.

for more information call Cassandra on 897222

Bah, why no weekly one in Douglas/Onchan?!

Great I'd love to go to this and would happily travel the 35mins to get there - but Friday from 11am?

Can't you make it a time when we're not working?

Great I'd love to go to this and would happily travel the 35mins to get there - but Friday from 11am?

The market in patricks thursday lunchtime, they seem to delight in making this stuff hard!

The market in patricks thursday lunchtime, they seem to delight in making this stuff hard!

Nine-to-fivers are very welcome to call at the house evenings and weekends (look for a black A-board on the side of the road when we're open) for fresh picked veggies, big white house on the main road just after Alpine corner on the left coming into Ballaugh "Halcyon Days".

Alternatively, there is a farmers' market in Albert Road School playground Ramsey, every Saturday.

I would love to have a weekly market in Douglas but as I understand it the stallholders do not yet have suffcient produce to supply it, nor a venue. Working on it though!

I would love to hear anybody's comments or suggestions relating to the IOM Farmers' Markets.

I would love to have a weekly market in Douglas but as I understand it the stallholders do not yet have suffcient produce to supply it, nor a venue. Working on it though!

I would love to hear anybody's comments or suggestions relating to the IOM Farmers' Markets.

The Villa market on the first sat of every month is a great venue and undercover too, perfect. Just not often enough, needs to be weekly!

The Villa market on the first sat of every month is a great venue and undercover too, perfect. Just not often enough, needs to be weekly!

Why not rent a shop in Ramsey, it only takes seven of you and you could split the rent/rates etc and open 7 days a week with each person only having to work one day, i think you would be suprised.

The DTI would be able to help with set up costs. Just a thought :)

Archived