Chem Trails And A Tilting Axis

Chinahand

I provide you with only slight comment two articles by the same blogger, mmc7, who I am sure will become a legend!

Firstly, proof that global warming, hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes have all been caused by the Earth's axis shifting by 26 degrees in two stages, one in late 2004 and one in early 2005?

Good stuff - and the midnight sun on the Island has definitely made the climate warmer.

He is also into Chemtrails - its nice to see this idea catching on - plus the photos of wave will please any glider pilots out there.

The interwebbie thing - it just keeps giving :lol::ph34r:

Isnt there a nutter in Yamsey who is into the whole chem trail thing?

It baffles me how a man can take a picture of a cloud and associate it to the government trying to spray the population.

If such things like chemspraying were happening then the scale of the operation would be massive and this means a lot of people involved, with the amount of people involved there would be a massive risk of someone credible to back up these claims with some hard facts.

He is also into Chemtrails - its nice to see this idea catching on - plus the photos of wave will please any glider pilots out there.

The interwebbie thing - it just keeps giving :lol::ph34r:

The chemtrails guys are totally ace.

Have you ever considered building a cloudbuster to save yourself from chemtrails?

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/blog/cloudbusters/

Fire it up, put your tin foil hat on and bingo!

global warming, hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes have all been caused by the Earth's axis shifting by 26 degrees in two stages, one in late 2004 and one in early 2005?

Sounds like the solution to global warming could be to detonate two massive hydrogen bombs simultaeneously, one at the North Pole and one at the South Pole, with their energy thrusting clockwise or anti-clockwise dependent on which way the earth's tilt is out of synch. If this overshoots the target do it again in the opposite direction.

I just love that bit about tunnels - could we invite the Yanks to come here and build one to Liverpool and one to Dublin?

Archived