[BBC News] Appeal to trace car crash driver

Newsbot

Easiest way to catch her in my opinion is, any law enforcement practitioners that wish to use this idea, feel free. Just have officers keep a look out in Marks and Spencer's car-park on Friday (Pension Day) as all the pensioners on the island pop in there to spunk their pension away on egg custards.

Easiest way to catch her in my opinion is, any law enforcement practitioners that wish to use this idea, feel free. Just have officers keep a look out in Marks and Spencer's car-park on Friday (Pension Day) as all the pensioners on the island pop in there to spunk their pension away on egg custards.

Sorry, but your crime fighting skills are weak young padiwan, I can crack this case even faster.

Stake out B&Q tomorrow, OAP day is Wednesday there.

I'm all for having them re-take their test at 60. The old bat probably didn't even realise she had hit someone, probably carried the pedestrian for half a mile on the bonnet, not hearing the screams over her Glen Miller tape.

I'm all for not allowing anyone to take a test until they're 60. Statistically it would be a lot safer and all those young varmints would get some exercise and fresh air. Plus they could collect great bonnet mascots if the spotties didn't unplug their Ipods when crossing roads.

Imagine having to ask Grandad or Grandma to pick you up after a night out....

Archived