[BBC News] Substance abuse help book updated

Newsbot

• 2 weeks later...

Oooo, yet another, " Let's take the home problems where SOME parents let their kids watch them , sell, take, allow the use off and bring their kids up in the envioroment, Brigade " make the good folk in life feel guilty?

You made them, you sort them.

Does it tell you how to get a roach to stay in right on a 5 skinner I have never mastered that 1

Put the roach in after you've rolled the joint...that way you can tailor it to the right size. If you try to roll the joint around the roach as a lot seem to try to do over here then you never end up with the papers tight enough round the roach.

Does it tell you how to get a roach to stay in right on a 5 skinner I have never mastered that 1

Put the roach in after you've rolled the joint...that way you can tailor it to the right size. If you try to roll the joint around the roach as a lot seem to try to do over here then you never end up with the papers tight enough round the roach.

You guys ever thought about making your own book? It'll probably be a lot more use that the drivel that gets published here :lol:

Cheers the other thing I have found is Rizla flaps make better roaches

Archived