What You Doing For Nye

cyberkid

I've not heard much at all about NYE to be honest, I'm not exactly in the loop these days though but I get plenty of e-mails through from time to time.

Hopefully, my bro's mates will be putting something on up north that I can venture along to. I dont really want to pub/club it or stay in but a private event might be a good plan.

I'll have words with him tomorrow I think.

I'm playing the cooler at the venue with DJ Stephen Butt. Anything dance will go down so should be a good night in their.

James Turpin and Peter Moore in the main Room with all your "party" tunes, loads of giveaways and stuff all night long.

A lot of tickets been sold over the last couple of weekends (345 left out of 1100 at the last count) so it's gonna be a busy one, invest asap if your interested.

Tickets only 7.50 available online at the venue's website click here or by calling 679313.

Door admission is 10 quid on the night (subject to availability)

I'm DJ'ing at Funktonic @ Breeze 8 - 11 'ish, with amongst others, Sir Mo of Beats and then I'll be retiring to the bar for the bells at midnight . Funktonic doesn't finish until after 3, so i'll probably be a dribbling mess by that time. :huh:

Then after that (and i've sobered up) I'm off to Castletown to see my mate Morty throw himself in the sea for a New Years Day dip, in the name of charity. Now thats going to be funny... :D

Archived