What You Doing For Nye

cyberkid

Im at a party and then over to Funktonic after midnight.

i'm sure it'll be ok, but i think the posters and flyers say no entry after 12, so check, ya don't wanna pay for a taxi down and back without havin a wee entertain inbetween.

I dont need to worry about that ;)

ha ha, oh yes and we will be partying all night, then maybe have a little kip between 8am and 1pm - then fresh up - then go the traf for some more Zombina and The Skeletones! oh yesh you know it makes sense! hey Oogs have you seen the picson manxbands of me and the boys at the dc/ac gig? they rock! ha ha!

cant wait for NYE!

i'm stayin in, getting trashed and lookin after all your sick grandparents/parents on nyd!! at least it's a 'feel good' job hey.... tell me that at lunch time nyd just to remind me why i'm doin it .....

job satisfaction is to see those smiley faces glaring up at me.. that's if they can muster up a smile........ one man told me i smiled tooo much... i thought how is this possible... looking from there point of view, their right :ph34r:

... needless to say i've curbed my enthusiastic smile and have become more morose in my work.. but it's not me, my smile has to make a difference.. surely...

hope you all have a wicked ny, make the most of it, party like no other, we're a long time dead.... enjoy and seize the moment :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx enjoy and have fun...enjoy your youth, it only comes round once....

i know i'll be making the most of it,

Happy christmas and a fun new year to you all xxxxxx :D

Archived