[BBC News] Banned pitbull seized on island

Newsbot

Yet more variations on the story - apparently it has been looked after for 4 months, not 2 months. I do wish the owner could get her story straight rather than spending time criticising others who are totally confused by her apparently being 'economical with the truth'.

One still wonders if she loves the dog so much and knew that it was a pitbull (at least she kept saying that to start with and registered it as such [or so she says]) why she did not use those 4 months to rehome it. Is this the action of a responsible, law abiding owner? Oh sorry I am being a dog racist....a dog hater.....and an executioner....

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is a vet not an expert?

According to the idiots in the Kennel Club they aren't.

The "idiots" at the KC have a valid point, a GP couldn't tell you if I was manx, american, sweedish, french or irish based on my looks, the same that a vet couldn't tell the difference between an australian silky terrier and a yorkshire terrier, unless of course they are breed experts but I'd doubt most are.

The Australian wouldn't ... wouldn't cheer on Freddy Flintoff.

Nor would a Yorkshireman - Flintoff's from Lancashire!

Everyone cheers Freddy when he's in England colours - except for an Australian!

Anyway, I think it was Plato who stipulated only men of native birth could play for Yorkshire.

Don't tell me about Yorkshire and dogs. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of Pitt Bull piss, the Barnsley Pitt Bulls would chase us to work the watch over us for twenty-nine hours a day down't mill, and we had to pay mill owner for permission to come to work and let his Pitt Bulls bite us for fun, and when we got home, our Dad and our Mother would kill us and Feed us 't Pitt Bulls dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah then let all 't neigbourhood Pitt Bulls piss on our grave.

Archived