[BBC News] Banned pitbull seized on island

Newsbot

so if champ is declared a poodle and stays, who gets him?? sarah not really being the owner?? or the advertiser for a new home for him on manxnet?? does dean get him back to readvertise as a poodle, or does the story teller get him under false pretences till she's bored ( in about a month ) when the papers and radio stop calling and the cameras are gone.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding the shop on Strand St. with its 'save champ fund' (and I could not believe my eyes when I saw it!) - is this actually legal? I'm presuming that there is no registered charity set up. What exactly is going to happen to the money raised?

I imagine Sara Kneen is on to a nice little earner here. When can we expect a Champ action figure to hit the shops? "Mastiff attack Champ with realistic ripped throat"

Which shop is this? Well-known high street name I'm assuming...?

Regarding the shop on Strand St. with its 'save champ fund' (and I could not believe my eyes when I saw it!) - is this actually legal? I'm presuming that there is no registered charity set up. What exactly is going to happen to the money raised?

I imagine Sara Kneen is on to a nice little earner here. When can we expect a Champ action figure to hit the shops? "Mastiff attack Champ with realistic ripped throat"

Which shop is this? Well-known high street name I'm assuming...?

Nope - that little place that sells party stuff and balloons, near Clarks. They've got a sandwich board outside with a 'champ fund' poster on it and a couple of 'Save Champ' balloons floating above it - or at least it did yesterday.

What's happening with Champ now? Everyone involved has gone very quiet.

well sarah has had her 15 minutes of fame so she don't give a toss now. possibly still working on the next instalment in the fiction that is the life of champ. but with all the untruths told it will be difficult to add something that can fit in.

Must admit I've been wondering the same thing.

I've not really heard anything since the dog walk protest thing they did on the Prom weeks ago.

Maybe it's time to do some stirring again on 'Your say'....

Must admit I've been wondering the same thing.

I've not really heard anything since the dog walk protest thing they did on the Prom weeks ago.

Maybe it's time to do some stirring again on 'Your say'....

Evil.... ;)

I heard some dog bloke is coming from the UK (which Sarah is paying for.) and will test the dog to see if it is what everyone thinks it is.

Dont think she has raised the cash for it yet though. If it were me as i have said before i would have re homed it in Ireland first and then paid what ever people were asking for to get the Dog in the clear while still giving it a chance of life.

As i understand the bloke to come over is costing around £1500 and any pet owner who has been stung for a vets operation will know thats not an expensive sum to pay for a pets welfare.

I heard some dog bloke is coming from the UK (which Sarah is paying for.) and will test the dog to see if it is what everyone thinks it is.

Dont think she has raised the cash for it yet though. If it were me as i have said before i would have re homed it in Ireland first and then paid what ever people were asking for to get the Dog in the clear while still giving it a chance of life.

As i understand the bloke to come over is costing around £1500 and any pet owner who has been stung for a vets operation will know thats not an expensive sum to pay for a pets welfare.

The difference being is that I don't put a bucket in strand street asking you to pay for my vet bills, which is what she is doing; and getting away with it at that.

The difference being is that I don't put a bucket in strand street asking you to pay for my vet bills, which is what she is doing; and getting away with it at that.

Given the pooch is an illegal import is this living off the proceeds of crime???? or just fools and their money?

He may declare it a new breed, the "Pulrose Poodle"

Archived