[BBC News] Banned pitbull seized on island

Newsbot

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? And to think that silly cow has had months now to find him a new gaff.

Wow - she must really love him. :rolleyes:

He gets read his last rights tomorrow and then he bites the dust.

Pretty sad really, but if anyone is to blame its the owner. Well Miss S. Kneen, you've achieved wanker of the year.

As Cret said, she must really love him.

So she did all this fund raising, playing up to the " press " and general shit for what???

Really? I thought she's sorted out a new gaff for the poor hound ages ago.

So over all these months she hasn't done that and has spent all that time playing celebrity instead?

Now if this happens we'll hear all this stuff again about the Government being evil dog murderers and everyone who dares to pipe up being dog racists and other such jerry springer nonsense, whilst it gets conveniently ignored that she's had loads of time and a legion of fans to get it dealt with.

I feel sorry for the dog. It should never have come to this. :(

Champ should be put to spleep, not only because of his sharp teeth, but for the fact that he is now a major threat to the environment.

With 16 pages and nearly 600 800 posts on this, this is using up gigawatts of scarce earthly resources - we cannot afford.

Edited: because Blackberries are shoite.

Really? I thought she's sorted out a new gaff for the poor hound ages ago.

So over all these months she hasn't done that and has spent all that time playing celebrity instead?

Now if this happens we'll hear all this stuff again about the Government being evil dog murderers and everyone who dares to pipe up being dog racists and other such jerry springer nonsense, whilst it gets conveniently ignored that she's had loads of time and a legion of fans to get it dealt with.

I feel sorry for the dog. It should never have come to this. :(

The other half works with Miss Kneen and she was saying last night.

I take it she's given some sort of explanation though of why he couldn't be re-homed after all?

Presumably it's not her fault and someone has done everything possible to thwart her attempts at every hurdle etc?

I take it she's given some sort of explanation though of why he couldn't be re-homed after all?

Presumably it's not her fault and someone has done everything possible to thwart her attempts at every hurdle etc?

No idea mate, hopings she'll come on here and say but I doubt she has the minerals to do that.

She could have done it, I think the word GOOGLE comes to mind.

Poss just a lazy or shes had her 5 minutes of fame and wants some more with him being put down.

Proper waste of space in my opinion, how hard must it be to re-home that dog.

Thank god I'm not going to your Christmas party with the other half, I think after several large beverages I would be speaking my mind about how much of a shit you must be.

I think she shouldnt be allowed any further pets, as she clearly couldnt take care of this one till the end.

Archived