• Last Reply
He's gone now. :(

Manx Radio

Two quite different photo' used for the media articles

post-2735-1227728763_thumb.jpg

post-2735-1227728775_thumb.jpg

Will the real Champ please stand up.

Its quite simple.

In the first picture he's laughing in a theatrical movie villain kind of way because he believes that his cunning disguise will assist his escape from the powers that be.

Second pic - disguise removed, he's been busted, facial expression one of resignation. "Its a fair cop guv".

Either that, or the first picture is of him wearing his white facepaint from his days as a member of Adam & The Ants.

Must admit that I don't think it's specially something to be pleased about, as it's a bit of a waste of life that could have been prevented.

The government have done what they are supposed to do as far as I'm concerned, but I wouldn't say it's anything to rejoice about.

I still have not heard any sort of half decent explanation about why it was not possible to find him a new home though....

So I guess the owner will now be packing her bags and leaving the island from what she stated previously.

I wonder how they did the dirty deed?

Probably stuck the poor little bugger in a booth and bombarded him with Tapes of Phil Gawne wittering on about the importance of saving the European Eel ,Somalian grasshopper and the lack of songbirds in our back gardens!

What a way to go, bored to Death :(

Must admit that I don't think it's specially something to be pleased about, as it's a bit of a waste of life that could have been prevented.

The government have done what they are supposed to do as far as I'm concerned, but I wouldn't say it's anything to rejoice about.

I still have not heard any sort of half decent explanation about why it was not possible to find him a new home though....

All fun aside - I'd agree with you on that. Never nice to see a healthy animal put down. Maybe the media will enlighten us about the reasons...

Archived