[BBC News] Banned pitbull seized on island

Newsbot

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must admit that I don't think it's specially something to be pleased about, as it's a bit of a waste of life that could have been prevented.

Perhaps they could leave its head on a spike at Pulrose Bridge as a warning to all the other chav morons who think owning a vicious dog is a real hoot !!

That is one of the most discusting posts I have ever laid my eyes on upon... a girls dog is being put down and you have the audacity to say something like that..

you make me sick!

Good. I really couldn't give a rats ass what you think.

Must admit that I don't think it's specially something to be pleased about, as it's a bit of a waste of life that could have been prevented.

Perhaps they could leave its head on a spike at Pulrose Bridge as a warning to all the other chav morons who think owning a vicious dog is a real hoot !!

That is one of the most discusting posts I have ever laid my eyes on upon... a girls dog is being put down and you have the audacity to say something like that..

you make me sick!

you make me sick!

its not a matter of caring what I think... the real issue is your complete lack of common decency.

Whatever your opnion on this issue, a perfectly healthy dog is being put down tommorrow. So show some respect!

you make me sick!

its not a matter of caring what I think... the real issue is your complete lack of common decency.

Whatever your opnion on this issue, a perfectly healthy dog is being put down tommorrow. So show some respect!

Its a dog. If the owner had cared about it they would have re-housed it. Now its dead because they didn't. Boo hoo.

you make me sick!

it was killed today

[

Its a dog. If the owner had cared about it they would have re-housed it. Now its dead because they didn't. Boo hoo.

The owner does care but the new home she had lined up for the dog was not 'deemed' suitable by the government.

And the dog has not been put down yet, its taking place tommorrow!!

Perhaps if you knew anything, you would be already aware of these facts...

You have evidently just put your two pence worth on this topic as your trying to be controversial ?! grow up

The owner does care but the new home she had lined up for the dog was not 'deemed' suitable by the government.

And the dog has not been put down yet, its taking place tommorrow!!

Perhaps if you knew anything, you would be already aware of these facts...

You have evidently just put your two pence worth on this topic as your trying to be controversial ?! grow up

i believe the dog was killed today

Archived