Oasis Twatted

Mutley

Dimebag Darrell fully supports this action as it worked out so well for him.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for you if you think that someone deserves to be attacked on stage. I'm not an Oasis fan, nor a Gallagher fan, but performers shouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing.

If the attacker had barged into Liam instead of Noel, I even wonder whether the band would have stopped playing while the bouncers dealt with it. Not exactly the same league as a multiple shooting.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for you if you think that someone deserves to be attacked on stage.

Agreed, although back in the days when Oasis were in the press for their own bad behaviour, I might have thought "what goes around comes around"...

If the attacker had barged into Liam instead of Noel, I even wonder whether the band would have stopped playing while the bouncers dealt with it. Not exactly the same league as a multiple shooting.

No I agree. I'm pointing out the potentially seriousness of an aggrieved fan rushing the stage. This might just have been a push, but history would show that it could have been a lot, lot worse.

I seem to remember this happening a couple of times, the one that sticks out is Robbie Williams being pushed off the stage by some deranged nutter.

some security guy tried to attack ian brown once but he got a good pasting from the rest of his band :lol:

heres the robbie footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2zR2Mx0os

looked worst than noels fall, but he carried on, what he says at the end is true though, that nutter could have had a knife or anything, seems security dont know how to do there jobs these days, unless there dealing with kids in a crowd who they can boss about a bit more

Archived