Beatfix Bow's Out

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahaa dont you mean dragging the dog? I saw you pulling the poor little mite along the other day, he was trying to have a wee, how would you like it if everytime you went for a wee someone ragged you away by your collar? He's well cute (but my cat would have him owned)

She won't have been wee'ing, there's a world of smells out there, its sniff city when ya take the little tyke out, she's like a hoover going over ground, bin's and lamposts are her favourites though!

Even betterer than that man, i've got the new Chase & Status tune ;)

I forgot to ask at the time but what was it called - was it 'Pieces'?

Any other recommendations on a similiar theme, I'm loving that stuff atm.

PS, is it compulsary to sit here nodding ones head to such beats - it seems kinda right somehow (think Flat Eric).

:D

Even betterer than that man, i've got the new Chase & Status tune ;)

I forgot to ask at the time but what was it called - was it 'Pieces'?

Any other recommendations on a similiar theme, I'm loving that stuff atm.

PS, is it compulsary to sit here nodding ones head to such beats - it seems kinda right somehow (think Flat Eric).

:D

Yeah mish, feat plan b, monster tune. B-side was ace too.

Too many artists to list really mish, but if you have a quick look on djdownload, juno or beatport, beatport's the best i think. SubFocus, AndyC, Shimon, Matrix, C&Status then look at the "people who bought this also bought", then that should give you a quick heads up. Drum&bass doesn't tend to produce too many album, loads of mix albums tho, some of them are unmixed on these sites too, the drumandbassarena albums are usually pretty good. Labels, you can't go wrong with Ram and Viper. That'll keep ya busy, should find some beasts.

Head nodding's a must ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I think on reflection the chase and status tune was mixed with something else as the cd I got wasn't the full effect I got on Beatfix that night, so my question is, what did you mix to come in after it, because I want that one too. :)

Oh, and any update on a podcast/monthly show yet?

In the werkz, coming soon, hold yer horses etc ;)

Nice one, I shall be patient then... Finale playing again in the background btw. :)

Hmm, I think on reflection the chase and status tune was mixed with something else as the cd I got wasn't the full effect I got on Beatfix that night, so my question is, what did you mix to come in after it, because I want that one too. :)

? I need to know dude, I want that second track in full - what was it please. If you've still got the rip, goto 99:06 on beatfix finale part 3 for the tuna.

Archived