Drink Driving

When Skies Are Grey

Just a quick note to say that I saw our local boys in blue out breathalising by the side of the road this morning at the top of May Hill.  Never really known how to guage how much is left in your system after a decent sesh the night before so be aware they are about.

fest45.gif

Whereabouts exactly? Doesn't seem like a very safe place to be pulling people over to me.

I don't even know where May Hill is (*hangs head in shame)

I also have no sympathy whatsoever for people who are caught drink driving but it would be harsh to be pulled the next day when you've been responsible and done the taxi bit and think you've slept it off over night.

Where do you get those self test things anyway?

I think marcus put a link up for one that he has but I can't remember which thread it was in. His was a pro version that has to be recalibrated every so often though to ensure its accuracy.

I'll do a quick search and see if I can find the thread...

Was pulled over today, coming back home from Manchester Airport, full vehicle check, bobby leaning into the car etc.......what a job..had just finished a fag and had recently farted, teeth not cleaned since 6am.

Over Christmas please spare a thought for our dedicated constabulary.

Was pulled over today, coming back home from Manchester Airport, full vehicle check, bobby leaning into the car etc.......what a job..had just finished a fag and had recently farted, teeth not cleaned since 6am.

I know it is off thread but how are you man?

Do you miss IOM?

I know it is off thread but how are you man?

Do you miss IOM?

Aye i'm fine thanks yea i miss the IOM for sure, spent half the year over there, living out of a suitcase, but managed to mooch around a bit which was nice.

It maintains its charm.

Despite 20+ flights this year i still ask for a window seat, and am never bored of the view as i fly into Ronadlsway and out again...simply stunning.

Archived