Repect Your Elders

martyn

yeah the little focker, i noticed that too! i felt like punching him. i didnt like Miss Dynamite or Beverley Knight either, they were getting well angry with each other cos BK has a very strong voice, whereas the other tw*t has got an "innit" voice. argh! they should have just re-released the old one!

i did like The Darkness though! ha ha

"and tonight fank Gawd its vem, instead of youuuuuuOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I saw a bit on the news this morning about Fran Healey(?) visiting Africa to see where the Band Aid money will go to. It's good to see that some of those involved in the making of this Feed the World record are interested in what it's for, but I wonder how many of those singers involved actually care about what the money is going to, or did they just do it for their own little bit of glory and fame.

I didnt see the one about the new bandaid record but we watched the one about the first one on Sunday (I think it was Sunday, anyway) - how 'Rock n Roll' are Status Quo? I think they'd have been better re-selling the old one, the new one is tosh and full of divvie pop stars.

the ones i can see that will stand the test of time (or atleast have lasted a while so far)

Fran Healey

Chris Martin

Danny from supergrass

Paul McCartney

Bono

thats it

the old band aid

Duran Duran

Culture Club

Sting

U2

George Michael