[BBC News] Jail inmate goes on hunger strike

Newsbot

The story that a inmate that is alleged to have gone on hunger strike has been reported wrong, The inmate had ordered Manx Broth, Dover Sole and fresh winter veg followed by the cheese board from the prison lunch menu. When the meal arrived at his room it was found that he had mistakenly been served Prawn Cocktail, T Bone steak with trimmings followed by Black Forest Gateau, this was the Lunch he sat down to yesterday and was not prepared to eat the same food on two consecutive days.

A compromise has now been made with the inmate and he has agreed to eat a meal that has been brought in from a restaurant in Ramsey.

I see you've given it some thought, if you'd like to give us your addrees we can send the SS round to your gaff. If you think that way you are closer to Mr V than I am comfortable with. It's the duck theory, talks like a duck and thinks like a duck, therefore he is a duck.

How dare you question the intentions and morals of thousands of parents throughout the world that allow their children to participate in an incredibly healthy and discipline building activity/sport?

They should rope him to one of those target barges and re-instate bombing practice off Jurby head again.

Yes, I have been drinking again....now, let's have a look at what other threads we have running ;)

Sex offender gets convicted, stays out of prison and doesn't like it when the public think it's outrageous and an appeal finally gives him what he should have got in the first place.

I hope they put him in with mister big who's in with the warders. He'd probably enjoy that though. Nonce.

Archived