[BBC News] Jail inmate goes on hunger strike

Newsbot

Oh for goodness sake, he was on a hunger strike for 1 day and correct me if I'm wrong (so I'm informed), they should go without food for 3 days before the paperwork trail begins!

Beegees, you have to understand a female parents point of view.

Sometimes, theres a limit as to what is accepted and if the boundary is broken, a person goes beyond reasoning. Personally, if he touched my kids up, I would not only be pretty damn upset about it, I would be looking for a piece of him and prepared to do time in getting some sort of personal revenge.

For those who understand, you'll know what I mean. For those who don't, then leave this message alone, unless your a qualified person and you can shrink me later when I calm down. :angry:

Wonder what he was trying to achieve from the short hunger strike? Maybe it was just that he didn't like being sent to jail? Tough.

P.S. If he was a pit bull terrier there would be Petitions all over the place by now - thank goodness he's not.

Oh for goodness sake, he was on a hunger strike for 1 day and correct me if I'm wrong (so I'm informed), they should go without food for 3 days before the paperwork trail begins!

Beegees, you have to understand a female parents point of view.

Sometimes, theres a limit as to what is accepted and if the boundary is broken, a person goes beyond reasoning. Personally, if he touched my kids up, I would not only be pretty damn upset about it, I would be looking for a piece of him and prepared to do time in getting some sort of personal revenge.

For those who understand, you'll know what I mean. For those who don't, then leave this message alone, unless your a qualified person and you can shrink me later when I calm down. :angry:

I would say not only from a female parents point of view, if anyone had touched up my kids when younger I would have done me best to make sure they was somewhere out at sea now wrapped in chicken wire. (Stops the bits floating up if your interested) :whistling:

Archived