Announcement Re: Raging Speedhorn Gig

~chris~

Due to problems with capacity at the Trafalgar the Raging Speedhorn and Multi Purpose Chemical gig on Saturday 18th October has now been moved to the Cornerhouse. This will allow more people to come to the gig and the tickets are now cheaper than they would have been. The tickets are on sale now from the Cornerhouse priced at £12. I will also keep hold of a few tickets so if anyone can’t make it to The Cornerhouse drop me a PM and I can organise getting tickets to you

To try and attract people to buy tickets sooner rather than later, the first 25 tickets will be on sale at a reduced rate of £8. Once those 25 tickets have gone the rest will be on sale at the normal £12. If anyone who is interested in coming can spread the word to anyone else who may not be on manxbands of the change of venue it would be appreciated.

I spoke to Gaz from Speedhorn yesterday and he said he is fully stoked on coming back over here and is looking forward to meeting a lot of the people they made friends with the last time they were over

www.myspace.com/ragingspeedhorn

www.myspace.com/multipurposechemical

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived