Lehman Brothers Collapse

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just waiting to buy my 2006 Bentley Continental GTC for about £8k sometime before the end of the year. Fuck the lot of them, they've banked millions in bonuses over the years. They should be pelting them with stones as they leave the building with the binbag in their hands. Ruthless wankers.

Its time to re-read Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of Vanities and wonder why a generation missed the message.

I'm just waiting to buy my 2006 Bentley Continental GTC for about £8k sometime before the end of the year. Fuck the lot of them, they've banked millions in bonuses over the years. They should be pelting them with stones as they leave the building with the binbag in their hands. Ruthless wankers.

Its time to re-read Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of Vanities and wonder why a generation missed the message.

With you all the way, signs are there already, look at the number of Chelsea tractors for sale along the prom, with any luck I will get the car I want cheap before easter hehehe. One bonus we wont get Salford bleating on about the money he has made, he must be crying over his losses now.

With you all the way, signs are there already, look at the number of Chelsea tractors for sale along the prom, with any luck I will get the car I want cheap before easter hehehe. One bonus we wont get Salford bleating on about the money he has made, he must be crying over his losses now.

Why on earth would you wish misfortune on successful people? Are you that jealous?

Why on earth would you wish misfortune on successful people? Are you that jealous?

If it means I gain or profit then fuck em, morals have never been an issue to me.

Who is Salford? Though I agree that the rich ruthless wankers deserve a good pelting.

If it means I gain or profit then fuck em, morals have never been an issue to me.

Quite right. Dog eat dog. I can't see them worrying when they do deals that will lose people jobs so what goes around.......

If money is their chosen god, they can't moan when it bites back.

Archived