[BBC News] Plans for 2009 TT races announced

Newsbot

Mr Quayle said: "We've focused our attention and concentrated our resources up to now on the racing side of the TT but we're ready to look at massively improving the fans experience."

Well lets hope it's not going to be as appaling as it was this year. I can say, hand on heart, that this years TT "festival" was a joke. I guess having the centinary a year before didn't help but what the hell? It went from a fantastic TT with loads happening to.... well.... nothing.

Mr Quayle said: "We've focused our attention and concentrated our resources up to now on the racing side of the TT but we're ready to look at massively improving the fans experience."

Well lets hope it's not going to be as appaling as it was this year. I can say, hand on heart, that this years TT "festival" was a joke. I guess having the centinary a year before didn't help but what the hell? It went from a fantastic TT with loads happening to.... well.... nothing.

they are gonna announce a circuit will be built and they are bringing world championship motorcycle racing back to where it belongs !!?!?!

damn Indianapolis beat us too it :)

I'd love to know how it will be 'Carbon Neutral'.

basic physics:

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only changed from one form to another.

As Carbon is an element everything is 'Carbon Neutral'

Archived