There Comes A Time In Everyones Life

x-in-man

..and its my 2.0l soft top Quantum 2+2 kit car.

Based on a Mk2 Fiesta XR2 - with a prototype Ferriday 2.0l cvh engine fitted.

The car needs some more work, a paint job, front sub frame painting and minor works.

Since it was damaged by a car in Feb, (and fixed) its only really sat at home, looking sad, and making me sad.

It requires a new starter solenoid at some point, (thanks to the garage that fixed the accident damage) and someone who can offer her the time, effort, and space I can no longer give. I have a spare starter solenoid to try which I will fit - if it fits!

Up until Feb. this year it was a daily drive, and the roof was only on when it rained.

It comes with electric windows, remote central locking (which will require the rods connecting back up - since it was delocked) CD Radio and electric mirrors and an alarm.

Fitted with 15" Alloys, Magnex Stainless steel exhaust, custom down pipe and a Hella rear light conversion (LED Rings)

New gauges fitted, volts oil temp (sender not fitted yet) and clock.

Ive heard of one other on the Island - but never, ever seen it.

I have the an old soft top roof to use as a template for future new roof when it is required. A few spares (pumps and idle wheels)

Part leather seats, with fully trimmed door card tops, and tinted windows give it a production car feel.

Its given me years and miles of smiles.

With a build manual, spare remote and key. Cheap parts, massive boot space and very economical even with a heavy right foot.

Much loved car, that requires more than I can give now.

Taxed to end of Jan/Feb 09.

£1800 ono

Active owners club for all things Quantum including CVH, ZETEC (and Hyrid ZVH), Efi and Turbo coversion info.

Ferriday link

quantum cars link

PM me if interested and be prepared for a teerful reply.

Archived