[BBC News] New vehicle registration starts

Newsbot

I pick up my new Fiat 500 Monday so I will report what it is like after i register

Its a Fiat - dont register it - you wont have it long enough before it needs to be returned for a refund or exchange.

Only joking - but I had a Fiat, twice once. Both from new, the second was a replacement for the first - which eneded up being worse than the first.

I would love to keep my yellow log book in the history file on my car, with the old UK MOTs, SVA etc etc.

Does anyone know if its possible to keep the yellow book after its been computorised, is anyone else planning to keep hold of theirs?

I would love to keep my yellow log book in the history file on my car, with the old UK MOTs, SVA etc etc.

Does anyone know if its possible to keep the yellow book after its been computorised, is anyone else planning to keep hold of theirs?

It would be nice, but the Govt will probably say no for "fraud reasons"...... However, they do let you keep your old passports, and just cut the corner off. Maybe they could do the same thing for the old books.

It would be nice, but the Govt will probably say no for "fraud reasons"...... However, they do let you keep your old passports, and just cut the corner off. Maybe they could do the same thing for the old books.

this government is great at cutting corners.

I pick up my new Fiat 500 Monday so I will report what it is like after i register

times must be hard in the legal world. why are you buying a fiat? :P

perhaps it's to put on the back of the motorhome instead of a bike :D

I went across to ireland recently and whilst there I saw a motorhome with a Smart car on the back.

times must be hard in the legal world. why are you buying a fiat? :P

perhaps it's to put on the back of the motorhome instead of a bike :D

I went across to ireland recently and whilst there I saw a motorhome with a Smart car on the back.

No - that was a smart car with a motorhome on the FRONT.

Much more useful.

Archived