Think You Had A Bad Day?

Amadeus

Sounds like he is a bit wacko.

But what I don't get is The Scum giving him a ticket when he is in the emergency room for just crossing a rail track:

"Boulder police issued him a trespassing ticket in the emergency room for walking on the privately owned railroad tracks. Evans, a frequent occupant of Boulder jail cells, predicted that a judge will sentence him to four days in jail, and he'll have to serve three."

I don't know what the four days in jail thing is, but if it is simply down to crossing a railtrack it shows what a f*cked up world we live in.

Even if he was a millionaire living in a mansion he'd get a fine for tresspassing on a railtrack - same in the UK!

As he can't pay it the only other choice is jail.

Sad, he's an alcoholic who's only purpose in life is getting the next bottle. Even sadder it seems few care enough to stop him doing it - I presume the police bureaucracy will contact social services or whatever, but only because there's a rule that says they have to. He'll be dead in a year at this rate.

Even if he was a millionaire living in a mansion he'd get a fine for tresspassing on a railtrack - same in the UK!

As he can't pay it the only other choice is jail.

Sad, he's an alcoholic who's only purpose in life is getting the next bottle. Even sadder it seems few care enough to stop him doing it - I presume the police bureaucracy will contact social services or whatever, but only because there's a rule that says they have to. He'll be dead in a year at this rate.

Oh no I don't doubt a millionaire would get a fine too. Just seems senseless. You are not invading somebody's private domain, such as their home. It is simply private property and you get whacked with a fine for just being on it. So wrong. The man was hurt, that is his lesson about going near the track. To have scummy police men swarming round his hospital bed waiting round to serve the fine it just seems so inhumane.

Archived