[BBC News] Doodle in running for google fame

Newsbot

I've just seen a poodle bite the noodle doodle man.

And people say you lack taste!!

Thanks for reminding me of that song, i'll be singing "Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle motor cars, Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle houses, Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle meh meh meh (what was this one?) eek Noodle Doodle mouses" for the rest of the evening.

I've just seen a poodle bite the noodle doodle man.

And people say you lack taste!!

Thanks for reminding me of that song, i'll be singing "Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle motor cars, Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle houses, Noodle Doodle Doodle Doodle meh meh meh (what was this one?) eek Noodle Doodle mouses" for the rest of the evening.

noodle doodle doodle doodle motor cars, noodle doodle doodle doodle houses, noodle doodle doodle doodle butterflies, EEK noodle doodle mouses !

Doodle.

Poodle.

10 points to anyone who can cause a newsworthy story over the weekend involving noodles.

A friend of mine,[ ahead of a buisness trip to China last week] was invited to a well known Douglas Eatery to sample the chefs new " House speciality" Chinese noodles , which were in fact noodles of the the common Pot Noodle variety :D

Simultaneously a further consignment of pot Noodles were being sent to China ahead of friends impending visit, to be fed to him at regular intervals during his stay :D

There are some awful sick people out there !

Aint that right "Cheeky Boy" ?

Shouldn't we vote for the one we like best?

Agreed. The one by Natan is OK but in my view there are several much better, one of which is a similar style.

Obvioulsy he has done well to get through the regional final but like any publc vote I just wish people would vote for what they view as the best picture wherever it is from so the winner wins on merit and it is not just because of local support.

I agree with Joe Public and the Sultan....

And I wonder how many of the people who are urging us to vote for Nathan, just because he is Manx, also whinged about Estonia voting for Latvia, and Latvia voting for Estonia etc etc, in The Eurovision Song Contest.

(Thank God Ernie is not still Minister for Tourism, or we would now be living in the Isle of Nathan!)

Archived