Trying To Find Name Of Song/artist

Dames Aflame

A song came out a few years back, sometime within the last 4 years I think. Female singer and all I can think of are a few lyrics ---- the chorus/hook was 'I'm free' several lyrics after the fact something along the lines of 'kicking out shadows' or 'standing on top a mountain' --- something to that effect. A very I'm woman hear me roar/female power/a bit cheesy/but catchy and inspirational. At some point she alludes to the fact that she got her PHD on studying life

I know this is completely vague, but hopefully this rings a bell with someone. I need to get a copy of it for someone

Many thanks and I will be amazed if someone actually knows this from my lame description. I do know the tune but obviously can't hum a few bars on a forum.

Have also been searching loads on google and youtube --- but there are so many freakin songs with the word free in the title. Don't even know if its in the title but with her singing it over and over I can only imagine it has to be.

Many thanks again!!!

A song came out a few years back, sometime within the last 4 years I think. Female singer and all I can think of are a few lyrics ---- the chorus/hook was 'I'm free' several lyrics after the fact something along the lines of 'kicking out shadows' or 'standing on top a mountain' --- something to that effect. A very I'm woman hear me roar/female power/a bit cheesy/but catchy and inspirational. At some point she alludes to the fact that she got her PHD on studying life

I know this is completely vague, but hopefully this rings a bell with someone. I need to get a copy of it for someone

Many thanks and I will be amazed if someone actually knows this from my lame description. I do know the tune but obviously can't hum a few bars on a forum.

Have also been searching loads on google and youtube --- but there are so many freakin songs with the word free in the title. Don't even know if its in the title but with her singing it over and over I can only imagine it has to be.

Many thanks again!!!

Many thanks again!!!

Hey Dames,

Could it be Ultra Nade-free

Microphone, pc recorder...problem solved! :P

I was convinced it was Faith Hill as well, thought the paying attention to the crap my girlfriend listens too might have actually paid off!

Microphone, pc recorder...problem solved! :P

I was convinced it was Faith Hill as well, thought the paying attention to the crap my girlfriend listens too might have actually paid off!

:lol:

Thankfully I don't have a microphone --- I really wouldn't want to subject you to it! Faith is sort of along the right lines, but not country --- but the song is very upbeat with fast bongos in the background ---- I think it was a one hit wonder as well.

Thankfully I don't have a microphone --- I really wouldn't want to subject you to it! Faith is sort of along the right lines, but not country --- but the song is very upbeat with fast bongos in the background ---- I think it was a one hit wonder as well.

Remix / Cover version of aforementioned song by Faith Hill? Has all the kicking and studying for a PHD in it.

Faith Hill - Free?

Remix / Cover version of aforementioned song by Faith Hill? Has all the kicking and studying for a PHD in it.

Oh my goodness --- Ean thank you and Loaf I'm so glad you made me have a second look. It is Faith Hill! She must have recorded several versions as the first one I went to didn't sound right at all so I discounted it without really giving it a good listen

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!

Archived