Where To Buy Glastonbury Tickets

Nunderweiza

I've registered for my glasto tickets that go one sale in october for 2009, but im not sure where the tickets will go on sale from. I can't see anything on the glastobury festivals site and the site says that tickets are due to go on sale on the 5th october. Any info would be apprieciated.

They'll be on sale from www.seetickets.com again, 9am on the 5th october

all the information is here:

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/info...kets_go_on_sale?

WWWWhere and how do I buy tickets?

In recent years the majority of tickets have been sold online, so this is likely to be your best option.

Tickets will be made available for online sales through www.seetickets.com. A link to the Glastonbury Festival booking page will be on the home page of this website when tickets go on sale on 5th October. Glastonbury Festival will cancel all bookings made using multi-hit software or applications to ensure everyone has a fair and equal chance of getting a ticket.

The UK ticket sales line is 0115 912 9183. Call charges will vary, according to your service provider. UK sales will not be accepted on the International Ticket Sales Line, or any other Seetickets telephone lines.

The International Ticket Sales line, 0044 1159 934 183, will be charged at standard international rates. There is a queuing system for international telephone sales, so be aware you will incur additional telephone charges at international call rates as you wait your turn. This line will also be live from 9am on Sunday 5th October (British Summer Time).

A limited number of Glastonbury Festival tickets will be available to buy through a promotion with The Western Daily Press who will be running a reader offer in Spring 2009. Please click here to read further details on their website.

No other site or agency will be allocated tickets. Any other company or individual claiming to sell Festival tickets is bogus.

The first time i won't be going in five years :(

Our lot too Modey, first time its been on and we've not gone for hmmm, I've no idea, 10 years something like that. Im too old for the mud, its fun but I get tired. Will still goto Bestival and maybe that other little festival if I can afford the time and money. I'm tending towards missing bands I like because "They are always on" which isn't like me.

Maybe I have overdone it this year and need a little rest :) Dont worry Peel City Festival Island Carnival will be on, theres bound to be something half decent on there.

I've been going to Bestival for years, I'm pretty sure the other festival posters on the board are quite 'seasoned' too and don't 'just go to Glastonbury' - Glastonbury is the best though, I don't know why, its just magic there - this year I was chatting away to some random strangers in Trash city, waiting to meet our mate from Dorset, what a crazy moment when she came down the hill and we all said 'Hi', they were waiting for her too, we had rather good fun as I recall....Stop it...we are NOT going! Oh but I oh no, I think I want to go now. I have had a great time at most of the festivals I've been to but I hate V with a passion, good music but a poopy set up.

I dunno, Keyboarder, theres usally someone or other working the festival so a couple get in free but really the days of hopping over fences are gone :( OFC there are other ways to get peops into Glastonbury for free but they are a pain in the arse and take time. easier just to pay and be done with it :)

Today is day 1 of the 31 days til Shpongle, I have never ever ever been this excited about seeing a band, that Roundhouse looks absolutely ace, apparently its had a £30Million refurb, the lighting rigs look cool as fish, and sound things look like they will blow you into next week :) Anyone else going? or does anyone even like Shpongle? (DMT is the tune off the cartoon by Danny Gomez Here ). I presume everyone loved The Zap, 'Because' is an ace song though regardless, quite funny how they didnt have to pay Micheal Jackon his Beatles fee by not making any money from the recording (I originally thought it was because Raja was mates with Paul McCartney, it was a nice thought but not very rock n roll).

Archived