Fifa Vs Pro Evo

the mo beats experience

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been playing the pes2009 demo alot. Its very different to 2008.. much much slower. players cant just storm through every player and score no more.

Cutbacks dont work.. Sliding tackles work great again.

Ball physics have got to be near perfect. esp when compared to fifa09 where the ball is like a flyaway with no physics on it at all.

be a legend mode looks smart as well with the 4 playing online together.

Im really happy with pes09. Just have to cross my fingers online is working fine.

Just picked up Fifa for ps3. Any other ps3 owners fancy a game add me . PSN - chapperlin

Will add later, anyone want to add me its MoBeatsIOM.

Great game, not enjoyed a football game for years, but loving this. Keep getting my arse handed to me online tho, i think my record is played 6, lost 6, 20odd goals scored against, and i got 1 for the other night, i think the kid went for a piss. lol

Played the PES demo last night, not bought a football game in years, PES would normally be the one i got. But the demo is just shit, the graphics aren't a patch on FIFA, neither is the gameplay, players don't make those intelligent runs they do in FIFA, the menu's are a complete mess, the sound effects are shockingly bad, the musics even worse. Glad i didn't wait for this before i made the decision. It remains to be seen if the final release is any better, but on this showing i can't understand the mag's giving it a better score than FIFA.

Archived