[BBC News] Blue lobster heads to resort home

Newsbot

It's always been a peeve of mine ! surely to goodness the IOM should have it's own aquarium ( yes I know Port Erin Biological Station closed down ) .but always enjoyed going there as a kid, in fact my Mother worked as a cleaner there.

Just maybe they could put one at the old Summerland site, better than darned Apartments, a least that would be some sort of attraction for locals and visitors alike..

Just maybe they could put one at the old Summerland site, better than darned Apartments, a least that would be some sort of attraction for locals and visitors alike..

you forget the average dundara apartment would not meet legal packing density for sardines let alone blue lobsters who naturally expect a higher class of locale.

A blue lobster found off the Isle of Man coast is saved from the pot and is on its way to a new home in Blackpool.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/englan...ire/7645772.stm

Allegedly, one of the staff said thanks for bringing the lobster to our notice and people will be happy to know that we found a nice spot for him

Halloween%20003.JPG

I was telling my father in law about the blue lobster at dinner on Sunday, they all laughed their heads off at me and said "All lobsters are blue, you know that." the end of my scintillating dinner conversation.

Damn! Conned by the English again! Have to watch out - they'll be saying that scallops are rare and should all be sent to new homes in the UK - or looked after by the UK's responsible fisheries management :D . :huh:

Archived