Looking For Guitar Lessons!

HeartinIoM

Hi, was wondering if you all could help me out!

I have a friend living in the Isle of Man, and for Christmas, I want to purchase him guitar lessons. The only problem is, I currently don’t live on the island (I'm in America), so I’m having to do everything online. I’ve been finding it very difficult to locate any guitar teachers on the island. I can’t find any music stores that offer private lessons either.

Payment is no longer an issue, I can have a friend on the Island purchase the lessons for me in person! :)

Anyway, can anybody help? Suggest any websites to look at, or music stores that offer lessons? Know any electric guitar teachers? Any numbers to call?

Thank you so much!

Pete Bridge on 07624 401254 is in the Douglas area and I know a couple of people who have had lessons from him.

(You can PM me if you want his email address rather than trying to phone from America)

Greg Joughin - 01624 843318 advertises guitar tuition in Yellow Pages.

Also Ken Mitchell, at Peter Norris Music, used to do guitar tuition. If he doesn't still do it, he probably knows someone who does. - 01624 661794.

And John at Ramsey Music Supplies Ltd - 01624 815145 also does tuition, I hear.

Hope this helps.

K.

• 2 weeks later...
Greg Joughin - 01624 843318 advertises guitar tuition in Yellow Pages.

Also Ken Mitchell, at Peter Norris Music, used to do guitar tuition. If he doesn't still do it, he probably knows someone who does. - 01624 661794.

And John at Ramsey Music Supplies Ltd - 01624 815145 also does tuition, I hear.

Hope this helps.

K.

A friend's youngfella had lessons from Ken and he found them excellent. Certainly very good for beginners to bring them up to a certain level.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived