Cash Scandal At Maughold

Jimcalagon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you have watched it, but didn't recognise the joke?

And you have watched it, and thought it was crap?

Christ you must have high standards! What tickles your chops?

the joke is in every episode is it?

seen enough of it to make me turn the channel any time it comes up now. utter rubbish.

next you'll be telling me the Vicar of Dibley is a great laugh too!

seen enough of it to make me turn the channel any time it comes up now. utter rubbish.

Utter rubbish? I'm not out to promote religion-themed sitcoms in general but I thought it was impossible to not like Father Ted? It's genius.

You're not the Man Who Fell to Earth are you? You know, he passed himself off successfully as a human but then they did some tests and found he had no nipples and didn't like Father Ted....and the game was up.

If I am lacking a sense of humour... guess i'll just need to take a quick look at this topic for a laugh, cause' you're all sooo funny.

:thumbsup:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit - so you've proved the point.

I would have just called him a cock, and be done with it.

But that is just me.

(I really need to stop posting when drunk)

Not every, but lots of them.

If I am lacking a sense of humour... guess i'll just need to take a quick look at this topic for a laugh, cause' you're all sooo funny.

:thumbsup:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

but the highest form of humour.

thank you

As stated in the manx gutter press, nobody has been arrested or charged. so be very carefull what you say. :angry::angry:

There's been an allegation made and initial eveidence suggests there may be grounds for further investigation. Cases like this get investigated and reported - I don't see why the reference to the "gutter press". If it related to a person you didn't like you'd probably be cheering them on.

As stated in the manx gutter press, nobody has been arrested or charged. so be very carefull what you say. :angry::angry:

There's been an allegation made and initial eveidence suggests there may be grounds for further investigation. Cases like this get investigated and reported - I don't see why the reference to the "gutter press". If it related to a person you didn't like you'd probably be cheering them on.

I think the fact that 'an allegation being made and initial evidence suggesting there may be grounds for further investigation' produces a banner headline on the front page tells you a lot about the local press - especially when two drug-related deaths are relegated to page three and some local reaction to the financial crisis are to be found on page 4. (Or maybe it just tells you something about the average readership)

PS Father Ted was never a patch on 'All Gas and Gaiters!' :rolleyes:

Archived