The Zutons

1qaz

Anyone else looking forward to this?

I've seen the once before and they were top.

£27.50 is a bit rough on the wallet though.

Did a quick search on their UK tour, tickets are selling for £20/22 there.

Comments?..

Anyone else looking forward to this?

I've seen the once before and they were top.

£27.50 is a bit rough on the wallet though.

Did a quick search on their UK tour, tickets are selling for £20/22 there.

Comments?..

....or you could pay for the boat/plane and a night's accommodation, take time off work, to take advantage of that massive £5 saving!

to be fair that aint a bad price, by the time you add booking fees etc on to that 22 quid quoted before (which see tiockets etc add on) you will get to about 26.50

personally i dont think they are worth that much to go see but thats just me, if your into them in anyway then its a good price

to be fair that aint a bad price, by the time you add booking fees etc on to that 2 quid quoted before (which see tiockets etc add on) you will get to about 26.50

personally i dont think they are worth that much to go see but thats just me, if your into them in anyway then its a good price

Looks like it's sold out now anyways, so I guess the price was good.

to be fair that aint a bad price, by the time you add booking fees etc on to that 2 quid quoted before (which see tiockets etc add on) you will get to about 26.50

Looks like it's sold out now anyways, so I guess the price was good.

has it sold out already? glad i got my tickets when i did, great band well worth £27

to be fair that aint a bad price, by the time you add booking fees etc on to that 22 quid quoted before (which see tiockets etc add on) you will get to about 26.50

Yeah, I was thinking that.

I like The Zutons, might seem tight, but i've seen Oasis w/(The Coral, The Zutons, The Stands and The Redwalls, also Arctic Monkeys(w The Coral, Supergrass, Amy Winehouse) for £28 so that's what I base it on.

But I guess the Villa is a nice small venue which it'll be good, but less of my moaning hey.

But I guess it's pretty rare we get a decent band over here so it'll be sound.

Going to see Primal Scream on the 2nd of Dec too. :cool:

Archived