Jason Quinn - His First Week On 3 F M

manxmedia

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never really listen to 3FM but as i never rated Jason Quinn much at MR, i doubt if he's got any better.

You havent listened to him since MR? That was about 10 years ago. Therefore your comment of somebody not improving yet still in a job in radio is some what confusing?

Is Jason Quinn the verbally stumbling bumbling one that laughs out loud at his own mediocre jokes? wonder how much they are paying him to sit there playing Now 14 tapes.

Actually quite a decent description of most DJ's over here...

I have always refused to listen to 3fm because George Ferguson irritates me no end. I was do glad when he left Manx Radio.

However . . . . at my new workplace they play 3fm mostly and I have to say that I enjoy listening to the music. Its all a bit like Radio One was when I was a lad. And during his own spot, George Ferguson manages to stfu mostly.

I heard Jason Quinn mentioned the other day and just thought that was where he had been for ages. It was the music I want to hear anyway not some "DJ" gassing shite, which is what most of them do isn't it.

This thread looks like someone looking for some luvvie type feedback, so in that case I will say I have never heard anything so dreadful in all my life.

Is Jason Quinn the verbally stumbling bumbling one that laughs out loud at his own mediocre jokes? wonder how much they are paying him to sit there playing Now 14 tapes.

Actually quite a decent description of most DJ's over here...

I could not put it any better well said!!!!!!

After 3 or 4 years on the breakfast show Mr Quinn has jumped ship/radio station

Now doing afternoons on 3FM

Any views to his performance?

Though he sounded very nervous on day one but now getting it together as the days go by

He was great on Energy FM - however I wouldn't switch to a shitty station like 3fm just because he has moved.

Crap presenter. Accuses competition contestants of cheating, doesn't give evidence, and then hangs up the call "Oh I believe we've lost her". No, you cut the call. - All live on air.

Other than that, 3FM is not bad!

He is a numpty, don't think I'd hate him as much if he didn't think he was so clever and guffaw at his own jokes, that's what really winds me up about him, you listen and you cringe, cringe some more and then turn right over and trade it in for static.

Crap presenter. Accuses competition contestants of cheating, doesn't give evidence, and then hangs up the call "Oh I believe we've lost her". No, you cut the call. - All live on air.

Other than that, 3FM is not bad!

That sounds quite funny. I might start listening.

Archived