Glastonbury Tickets

Nunderweiza

The ticket lines for Glasto tickets were choca-block this morning. I rang constantly from 9am to 1pm and still couldn't get through. Only managing to finally get a ticket on seeticket.com . What a nightmare. I've also booked the coach (national express) from liverpool even though they are a bit of a nightmare coming back on.

It wasn't really that hard to get hold of them if you wanted them i went on around dinner time to see if they were available and got through straight away, in fact they are still on sale now.

Seems like glastonbury tickets aren't that hard to get hold of anymore, the previous 4 years to this year were a nightmare

Just a pity i can't go this year :(

Took me 3 hours on line to get a couple of tickets, if though i did not need to worry that much as turns out but you cannot be sure, nice to know i have a ticket and not have to worry around april every year if i am going to get one or not.

I am not suprised that they have not sold out yet, no line up, money tight for a lot of people, I am sure they will soon go though

The reason tickets have been put up on sale early is that they were not selling well last year. Wait a couple of days for the rush to die down and there will be plenty left - they go on sale again in April too. Of course the phone lines are going to be busy early on with the 'regulars' - duh.

Archived