Bad Taste At The Airport!

finaldestination

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's great and coupled with the turd in the corner of the gents a telling statement on society.

Is that the fat guy who used to 'serve' in the restaurant?

That bloke is a legend.

He was the small bit of humour I found in the whole experience of flying now days.

Bring him back

Seriously, who in their right mind is going to blow Ronaldsway up?
Dear Taxpayer

We'll first of all use a little dynamite to blast rocks to make way for the runway extension...then we will blow up the out of date control tower...ah and when we have a super runway and a state of the art control tower... let's just put the left over dynamite in the terminal and get a nice new one...

That will bring the tourists flocking in...promise...cross my heart or wish to die

• 2 weeks later...

At least the polemical nature of the rather bland (and a bit silly) exhibition at the airport has attracted a level of interest that would otherwise have been lacking. It's an old trick that would appear to have a little life left in it yet.......... ; )) Did anyone catch my recent installation at the Sea Terminal? I called it The Herald of Free Enterprise. Which, luckily for me, coincided with the collapse of that Icelandic bank, therefore giving an additional, unexpected but nevertheless most welcome cutting edge to the work. (Thought not, it was very subtle. )

Archived