Canon Professional Lens For Sale - New!

Maestro

For sale:

Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L

This is an "L series" lens, one of Canon's best. The image stabiliser gives you an additional confidence that you won't miss that important shot. The colours and sharpness this lens produces are addictive. And the zoom range makes it versatile for many purposes - from landscape to close portraits.

It is completely new and unused and comes with front and back caps, lens hood and pouch. It's in a white box because it was separated from a kit with EOs 5D.

It's currently £800 at Jessops, my price:

NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SELL:£600 - SOLD!!!!

PM here or give me a call at 489897

If somebody interested, could post photos of teh lens and WITH the lens:-)

For sale:

Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L

This is an "L series" lens, one of Canon's best. The image stabiliser gives you an additional confidence that you won't miss that important shot. The colours and sharpness this lens produces are addictive. And the zoom range makes it versatile for many purposes - from landscape to close portraits.

It is completely new and unused and comes with front and back caps, lens hood and pouch. It's in a white box because it was separated from a kit with EOs 5D.

£650

I am adding some photos I took with the lens just to try it - it is a very sharp lens, produces great colours - really a joy to use.

post-5161-1223752394_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1223752451_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1223752472_thumb.jpg

NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SALE!

For sale:

Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L

NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SELL:£600

Lens has been SOLD!

For sale:

Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L

NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SELL:£600 - SOLD!!!!

Archived