Guitar Hero - Legends Of Rock

Cret

No it's wireless.

Ah cool. I think I'm getting mixed up with rock band, that's wired on the ps3 and wireless on the 360.

No your not mixed up with RB, Its cus your so anti-ps3 you dont know what your talking about.

Rockbands bundled guitar on 360 is WIRED. On the ps3 the bundled guitar is wireless.

If you can afford the difference Rockband is a billiontimes better than gh3. But guitar hero world tour is out 7.11.08 Which looks even better than rockband (well drum kit wise)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the other hand, you can pick a second hand guitar up for the same price and learn to play it properly.

Chalk and cheese really. I used to think the same thing, I play guitar (badly) and wondered what the fuss was about. But it's a game, not a guitar sim, and if you treat it as such, it's great fun in a different way from actually playing guitar.

No your not mixed up with RB, Its cus your so anti-ps3 you dont know what your talking about.

Even Japan is anti-ps3 lately, I don't even need to be, last weeks sales:

• Nintendo DS - 57,847

• Wii - 26,314

• PSP - 25,671

• Xbox 360 - 11,291

• PlayStation 2 - 9,848

• PlayStation 3 - 8,275

Outsold by the shitty old ps2, lolz!

On the other hand, you can pick a second hand guitar up for the same price and learn to play it properly.

I could, but like Droid I've already owned real guitars and failed to play them properly. This on the other hand looks like 'a bit of a laugh'.

Bah - it's £70 for the PS3 version in HMV, and I've got a bee in my bonnet now about not being able to download on the Wii version, and also the guitar looking less good because of having a wii remote embedded in it.

I'm too tight to buy rock band, and I'm sure when the new GH game comes out that will also be about £70 so I'll probably end up not bothering, or relenting and getting the Wii version possibly.

Anyone want to sell me a second hand set nice & cheap?

And FFS, can we not have another bastard 360 vs PS3 vs Wii thread as well please. :rolleyes:

I'm too tight to buy rock band, and I'm sure when the new GH game comes out that will also be about £70 so I'll probably end up not bothering, or relenting and getting the Wii version possibly.

50 on amazon or play, with free postage:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guitar-Hero-III-Wi...0639&sr=8-4

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...ck/Product.html

And FFS, can we not have another bastard 360 vs PS3 vs Wii thread as well please. :rolleyes:

Where's the fun in that?

Coo - that's not bad then. Can see an order to Play coming on....

Buy a 360 while you're on there :)

I would do if I had more money. I miss playing Forza2 I must admit.

I would do if I had more money. I miss playing Forza2 I must admit.

Since the price drop, if you flogged your ps3 you could buy two 360's!

:rolleyes:

I like the 360 but I like the PS3 better. The Wii is sort of an extra.

Wouldn't complain if I could get a 360 again though as they are cool.

What's Little Big Planet? Will have to google....

And yeah - WipeoutHD looks like it could be a must even though I was never great at the original.

Archived